Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Friend

This week I have been busy getting ready for my nieces wedding. [something I used to do in a former life, now only reserved for people I really love... :)...] You can check out some of my creative juices on my family blog listed on the sidebar. But in art news, I am working on a new still life right now and thinking of new ideas all the time. My thoughts are always turning to new painting ideas and I can't look at anyone without thinking about how I would paint them!! love that.
Also, I received an email from a wonderful artist that I have linked to, Miro. Please take a look at his wonderful sight. I promise you will be inspired like I have been. His style just takes me away into a happy place...love it!! Thanks, Miro....kind words go along way in helping me be even more jazzed about painting! Here's to being creative!
love,
Neisy

No comments: